Wednesday 13 July 2011

Post Walk Events - Sunday, 10th July 2011

At the end of todays walk, arrangements were made for the few of us who were staying over another night to meet at the New Inn, Clapham.  I wouldn't usually stay the extra evening but my weekend away had origianlly been planned as a mini-holiday for myself and my eldest daughter.  Obviously, things didn;t turn out as planned and I ended up on the weekend on my own.

Anyway, headed back to the B&B for the usual wash and brush-up, before surprising myself with a desire to head out and about again for another walk around Clapham.  I took a few photos on my way....















I can thoroughly recommend Clapham as a good place to stay :-)

There were 6 of us who met for the last evening's entertainment - One F, Slips and Trips, Sprout, Norfolkboy, Nod2 and me.  Great company and conversation yet again.

My weekend was almost over but not quite over yet :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment